Monday, April 18, 2005

*scrape scrape scrape*

After blowing the dust off, I've found my blog again. And man, is it worthless. I also loathe that word: "blog."

So I've read a lot of books lately, and come to realize I don't need to post reviews of all of them. The reason is this: since I've started reading only good books, I seem to remember them better. I guess pulp fiction is more like TV than we ever realized in that it kills brain cells.

My current nerdy projects include building inpulse a new website and making my own PVR (Personal Video Recorder). In other words, I'm building my own Tivo.

And that's all I have to say about that.

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Java bean the mind acquires speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home